Why we love wool
Jacaranda’s NEW Daiya & Desuri
In our changing world, more and more of us are moving towards sustainable, renewable materials in many aspects of life. Jacaranda has always advocated the innate benefits of wool carpets and rugs. Now more than ever we feel it is important to bang the drum for natural fibres and their positive impact both for consumers and our planet.
NEW Daiya & Desuri underpin Jacaranda’s love for wool, handwoven from 100% undyed wool in two effortlessly chic, practical boucle weaves, at attractive prices.
- Is soft and luxurious
- Acts as an insulator adding warmth and softening acoustics in the home
- Is hardwearing, stain resistant and easy to clean
- Absorbs VOCs and odours whilst also inhibiting mould growth thus improving air quality
- Is inherently fire resistant
- Is sustainable, sheep regrow their fleece each year.
Choose from Desuri’s fine loops for subtle, elegant texture, or Daiya’s symmetrical rows of soft loops for stylish comfort underfoot.
Daiya & Desuri are stocked in eight natural tones in 4 and 5m wide broadloom and rug sizes; 2 x 3m & 3 x 4m. Bespoke size and shape rugs are also available with a choice of stylish understated finishes including handsewn, whipped, wide blind-hemmed, or bordered.
Get in touch to order your samples today.Back